The lemon detox diet is a type of detoxifying diet that helps with weight loss. Here are useful guide of lemon detox diet.
If you’re looking to lose weight with lemon fast, cleanse the body of toxins, improve your energy and stamina, this can be the diet for you. The goal would be to take 10 to 14 days to flush the body of toxins, limiting your intake to simply a special mixture of fresh lemon juice, pure maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water, as well as the consumption of laxatives. The lemon detox diet is a type of detoxifying diet that helps with weight loss.
Detox refers to the procedure for elimination of toxins from the body. The lemon diet provides a brush, which scrapes from the toxins and makes the digestive tract to achieve its optimum level of performance. The lemon detox promises weight loss, increased energy and vitality, shinier hair and stronger nails, better looking skin and eyes, better digestion along with a greater sense of well being. Here are useful guide of lemon detox diet.
Lemon Detox Diet Plan
The original lemon detox diet was designed like a 10 day fast that contained a minimum of 6 glasses of lemon water that included the next ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon
- 2 tablespoons of genuine maple syrup
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper
- 10 oz. water
This diet also calls for a laxative to become taken in the morning and also the evening to help move waste from the intestines that is already there.
Lemon Detox Diet Instructions
The lemon detox diet mix works as a scrub brush that scrubs from the toxins and the waste inside your colon which then allows your digestive system to work at its optimal level.
The lemon water diet recipe also works as the food replacement for all of your meals for that 10 day lemon detox diet.
Lemon Detox Diet Benefits
- A lot of the weight loss gained is from water fast part of the lemon detox diet. Toxins are eliminated from the body because you are drinking lots of water and you are not eating food to bring more toxins into the body.
- The lime or lemon, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper provide some benefits but they most of weight loss and toxin elimination is a result of not eating and drinking lots of water.
- The lemon detox diet isn’t a means to and end. The fast doesn’t effectively deal with waste impacted around the walls of the intestines that require more than a water fast to remove. This waste dumps toxins right back into the body.
The body need fiber to help keep the intestines clean and processed foods and meats, and dairy lack fiber and contribute to the buildup of fat and toxins in your body.
- A lemon detox diet ought to be only used as a short term diet because it lacks most of the nutrients needed to support a healthier lifestyle. A lemon detox diet can be used to jump start a healthier long term diet that should contain a majority of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and legumes.
- A short-term lemon detox diet can be used along with a long term plant based diet like a permanent detox solution to support a healthier lifestyle.